National Event Staffing has thousands and thousands of fantastic staff members in the city of Toronto and the surrounding province of Ontario. Each of our staff members in Ontario is evaluated based on experience, communication skills, and their special ability to engage the audience. When customers are engaged in the dynamics of your product or service they feel important and interested. Customers need a personal experience to build a relationship that bridges the gap. Our staff will deliver your message and get results. We will make your next event a success! Let us know what event you have on the horizon and we will have one of our friendly Account Managers contact you to discuss your staffing needs USA and Canada.
Just a few of the top convention centres in Toronto:
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- Sony centre For The Performing Arts
- Direct Energy Centre
- International Centre
- Living Arts Centre
- Rogers Centre (formerly Skydome)
- Rogers Centre (formerly Air Canada Centre)
- Ontario Bar Association Conference centre
- CN Tower
Just a few of our recent events in Toronto:
– National Event Staffing is pleased to again staff The Drinks Show. Friday and Saturday nights, 99 Sudbury in Toronto is alive with drinks, a DJ and dancing. Rain or shine The Drinks Show is always a great place to unwind.
– With happy brides, grooms, exhibitors and vendors, Toronto’s Bridal Show complete with our professional staff helping out. National Event Staffing was pleased to be a Sponsor at this great event, we loved making this special event happen.
– The Canadian Solar Industries Association hosted its annual conference in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and once again National Event Staffing was ready to assist. A German solar company called with the assumption they would need to fly in their own staff, and pay for hotels and food. They were thrilled to find our company becuase we were able to quickly supply local staff in Toronto, saving them time and lots of money.
– David Beckham played the Pepsi MLS All-Star Game in Toronto and National Event Staffing was there. Our excellent men and women staffed various interactive events outside the soccer field in the Fan Zone, including the “One Million Dollar Kick” sponsored by American Airlines where one lucky fan had the chance to win a Million Dollars.
– National Event Staffing provided promotional staff and models for the Andrew Majtenyi Fashion Show and After Party in Toronto as part of L’Oréal Fashion Week.
– We assist many clients from all over the world who fly in for the PDAC (Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada) trade show in Toronto. One of our clients attending this year’s event had a rather unique request that we were pleased to fulfill. They needed painted miner promotional models to pose as statues at the Donald Trump Building in Toronto for an upscale function. We assisted on budget, on time and the event was a success.
– We were pleased to provide models and event staff for a photo shoot for the Ontario Bar Association for a printed brochure they were creating.
– Outdoor fashion came indoors when we helped Alfred Sung promote their outdoor furniture line at the 2012 Interior Design Show in Toronto.
– Yes we often get calls for staff to present a product and speak publicly at an event. Our staff did a great job presenting products and speaking at a tractor trade show.
– National Event Staffing regularly assists many clients who have booths at the Baby and New Mother trade show in Mississauga near the Toronto airport.
– We are very regularly called to help the Scion automotive brand interact with the young, energetic demographic they are looking to connect with. Our staff always love promoting the Scion brand and we look forward to working with them again soon.
– Bissell Canada needed staff to assist at Woofstock in Toronto and we were there, what a unique and awesome staffing opportunity to say the least.
– A Canadian leader in solar energy solutions called us for staffing and we provided fantastic male and female brand ambassadors for their events.
– We were contacted by a client who was promoting an environmental film for Earth Day and we were immediately interested. We provided male and female promtional staff members to help greet guests, set up, and organize the event. Because of this our client had more time to ensure their brand message was delivered by gathering contact information from guests attending to follow up with them later.
– Sometimes we forgot how often brands are doing business on the golf course. We get calls very often to provide event staff for corporate events taking place on golf courses in and around Toronto and across the USA and Canada.
– We recently went nuts for nuts. A major Canadian nut brand called us for “nutty” staff to help promote their brand and we were happy to assist.
Corporate client looking for event staff?
Contact us today to get started!
Job seeker looking for event work?
Sign up today to grab jobs!